BT920 Wireless Speaker Stereo NFC , Music Power 5 W , music time 5 hours, for Smartphone and Tablet with stand function
Warning: Last items in stock!
To listen to music, make video calls or simple call here the last speaker with Wireless to SBS. We are in front of a speaker compatible with any device that supports wireless connection, so you can exploit it with a smartphone ( iPhone , Galaxy , Windows Phone ) and also with other devices such as MP3, tablet, netbook thanks to the entry for 3.5mm jack . Equipped with NFC allows to approach your smartphone or tablet to your speakers to immediately play anything you want. It is equipped with a support that allows the function stand.
Pairing and Playing Your Device Using NFC
This unit features wireless NFC (Near Field Communication) pairing, which allows to pair and play instantly by a simple physical contact the enabled NFC devices.
1. Turn on your Bluetooth and enable NFC on your device (usually under „Settings‟) or as described in the device’s user manual.
2. Switch the Bluetooth speaker on.
3. Place your NFC device in play mode.
4. Tap the NFC area of your playing device against the NFC antenna on side of the speaker unit (marked as „NFC‟). The unit will enter automatic pairing mode, tones will sound and the Bluetooth Indicator will flash and the unit attempts to pair. If prompted, accept Bluetooth pairing. BT023 should appear on your device’s menu. Once paired with a device, the Bluetooth indicator light will glow steadily and your music will play through the unit.
5. Use the controls on your device to play or pause audio and navigate tracks.
6. To disconnect, power off the unit. Or simply touch it again on NFC antenna.